This is an excellent opportunity to work for what is genuinely one of the most forward-thinking practices in the south-west. The practice has always been ahead of the curve, particularly since their merger in 2014, and was one of the first to pilot what is now recognised as the pre-cursor to the Primary Care Network.
The practice has a high number of GP Trainers, a large and dynamic Partnership, an established and dedicated team of Salaried GPs, numerous other prescribing clinicians and as you'd expect given the aforementioned, a very good team-spirit! Their structure also means that you would only be on-call every 4-5 weeks, on which day you would oversee the Urgent Care Team consisting of a Nurse Practitioner, Paramedic Practitioner and Minor Illness Nurse.
Applications from newly qualifying GPs and GPs requiring Tier 2 Visa sponsorship are both very welcome.
Salary - £9,000-£11,000 per session depending on role and responsibilities
Location - Plymouth suburbs
The surgery -
- Superbly well-run, organised practice
- GP Training practice with 9 GP Trainers!
- Very well Doctored
- Efficient, proactive admin team complete with Data Analysts and Business Intelligence
- Pleasant demographic
- Smart, purpose-built premises
- Excellent patient reviews
- Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship available
Your role -
- Salaried GP (6-12 month view to Partnership if desired)
- 4 - 9 sessions
- Triage model leaving GP in control of their day - sessions are blocked out once you hit a certain number
- Only one Duty Doctor day every 4-5 weeks
- Minimal home visits
- Special interests heavily encouraged
The benefits -
- Up to £99,000 FTE
- Above average Partner drawings
- Indemnity paid in full
- BMA contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave (7 weeks for Partners)
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
What Happens Next?
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!