You will be joining one of the most flexible, employee conscious practices in Bournemouth. The practice has identified the increasing pressures facing GPs post-Covid and moved to address them with excellent admin support, a highly organised and well-functioning working pattern, home-working and flexible working hours.
You will see just 13 patients per day with the remainder of your time consisting of e-consults following the practice's move to an entirely electronic triage model which has been very popular with the GPs.Salary -
£10,000 per session plus indemnity Location -
Bournemouth The surgery -
Your role -
- Medium-sized GP Training Practice with three Trainers
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Circa 13 patients per day plus e-consults (very digitally active practice)
- 15 minute appointments
- Highly organised administrative support team including highly-trained Read Coders - one of the practice's real selling points
- Coffee break every morning
- Genuine lunch break - some go for a bike ride or to the gym
- Excellent flexibility offered - home-working and flexible start and finish times
The benefits -
- Salaried GP (optional view to very high-earning Partnership available)
- 4 or more sessions per week
- Work one day from home per week
- No telephone triage
- No home visits
- No extended hours
- Specialisms encouraged
- Very high-earning Partnership available
- One of the most flexible practices in the area
- BMA contract
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now
button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308
. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands! For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!