A rare opportunity has become available for a Salaried GP to become part of extremely supportive and Avant Garde Training practice in Sheffield.
Heavily involved in the community, they are renowned for being early adopters of change, they strive to make a real difference to the lives of their patients and offer bespoke services not available elsewhere.
They are very encouraging of progression and development opportunities and would work closely with you if there are any areas you would be interested in expanding.
You would be joining a close knit, hardworking team that offer GPs unrivalled levels of support and where you would be valued and invested in and benefit from paid CPD time.
Salary - £89,100 per annum + NHS pension + 6 weeks annual leave + BH + study leave
Location - Sheffield
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking GP practice that will support you in whatever ways they can
- Long-standing team of clinicians, including GPs, Practice Nurses and more
- Very well-established within the community
- Working across two sites that are very close to each other
- Excellent management structure
- Supportive of any specialist interests
- Keen to help you progress as a GP
Your role -
- 4 - 8 sessions available
- Very low home visiting requirement
- No out of hours required
- Just 30 patient contacts per day
The benefits -
- Tremendous support with career development
- Part of a very friendly, close knit team
- Extremely rewarding for those wanting to make a real difference
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!