This is an excellent chance to join a successful GP training surgery, near Bridgend, as a Salaried GP (with an optional view to Partnership if desired).
The surgery have put together a large experienced team of clinical staff, including permanent GPs, Clinical Pharmacists and Nursing staff. You will benefit from a forward thinking approach to the job plan, with an efficient face to face appointment system and excellent multi-disciplinary support. You will also have the chance to develop clinical interest areas and become involved in teaching and training.
Located just outside Bridgend in an idyllic rural location, easily commutable from Cardiff and Port Talbot. Ample on-site parking is provided. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Growing patient list of just over 7,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Permanent GPs, as well as Nurses and HCAs
- Offering 4- 8 sessions per week.
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- Low duty Doctor, minimal home visits, and no extended hours necessary
- Successful, high earning training practice
- Dispensing surgery
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £80,000 - £86,400 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical negligence policy costs by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests areas
- Ability to become involved in GP teaching and training
- Optional view to a lucrative Partnership available
What Happens Next?
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs