This is an excellent chance to join a highly regarded North Bristol GP surgery as a Salaried GP
You would become part of a large multi-disciplinary team consisting of permanent GPs, ANPs and nursing staff. They have been commended locally for team building, running daily clinical staff meetings to maximise support right across the team.
You would also benefit from a well-planned workload, minimal admin and minimal home visits. This gives GPs far greater scope to pursue specialist clinical interest areas.
Located in North East Bristol, easily commutable from the centre of the city and just off the M4. Ample on-site parking is provided.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Growing patient list of just over 10,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Permanent GPs, as well as Nurses, and ANPs
- Offering 4- 8 sessions per week with flexible working hours around child care
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- Low duty Doctor and minimal home visits
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £73,600 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical negligence policy costs by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests areas
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs