Prospect Health are currently representing an excellent new opportunity for a talented general practitioner who is wanting to work within Toronto as a GP.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual who is looking for the next step in their career, with personal growth and development available.
Our client is a well established and innovative company, who are currently running at maximum patient capacity and wanting an individual to join their close nit team.Locational Highlights
Mississauga is a large Canadian city neighbouring Toronto on Lake Ontario
Being only a 25 minute drive to downtown Toronto Mississauga is Toronto's closest suburb, a sought after destination of affluent immigrants from all over the world.
The city hosts one of Canada's most prestigious higher learning institutions - The University of Toronto Mississauga. Sheridan College has also been established in the heart of Mississauga City Centre making the city a prime educational centre.
Mississauga is also one of the safest cities to live in Ontario with the lowest crime rates.
Services include: Specialists, Walk in Care, Onsite Lab, Dermatology, Aspexx Physiotherapy, Urgent Care, Pharmacy Package and Benefits
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- 65/35 - 75/25% of billing (negotiable)
- Earnings up to £200,000+
- Average earnings per year:
- Great locations
- 1 hr flight from Toronto to New York.
- Own consultation room
- Nurse assistance
- Supervision available
- Covid Testing
- Occupational Health
- Walk in model
- 9 - 10 doctors per practice
- UK doctors there already
- Admin support
- Flexible hours and days
work life balance
- Personal Growth & Development available
- Some staff have been there over 20 years
- Network of clinics offer:
- Professional Management of practice
- Clinic manager and excellent nurse staff support
- Professional trained admin staff
- Full Accuro EMR training with P&P system
- Billing support and workshops to maximize your income
- Occupational Health opportunities to increase your income
- Full network of specialists and affiliated healthcare services for the benefit of your patients
- Marketing support to build your practice
What Happens Next?
- 40 hours per week
- 1 year min contract
- Special Interest would be a plus
- Virtual Care REQUIRED (only 4-5 hours per week)
- CFPC Certified (College of Family Physicians Canada
- CPSO (Collage of Physicians and surgeons of Ontario)
If you are interested in finding out more about a new GP Job in Canada and you have the necessary qualifications then please hit "Apply"
and a notification will be sent to our Specialist consultant.
Alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com
or telephone the office on (+44) 01423 813451 Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP Jobs overseas