We are delighted to be able to work with our client to offer vacancies working within the highly sort after Toronto area as a GP.
Our client is looking for a talented and motivated individual who will be able to hit the ground running working within their busy practice.
The beautiful and highly desirable Toronto, is one of the largest cities and located along Lake Ontario's north-western shore.
Filled with local shops, restaurants, cafes and bars Toronto has it all within its busy city when you are not being blown away by the incredible architecture, nature, tours and sightseeing, museums, walks and much more!
Torontonians are very welcoming and generally very willing to help those who are in need of assistanceKey Duties
Current services include:
- Walk-In Care
- Family Practice
- Mental Health
- Corporate Health
- Plastic Surgery
- Walking mobility
- Imaging, Hearing
- Dietitian, Dentistry
- Virtual Care
Specialists currently include:
- Sleep Disorders
Network of clinics offer:
Package and Benefits
- Professional Management of practice
- Clinic manager and excellent nurse staff support
- Professional trained admin staff
- Full Accuro EMR training with P&P system
- Billing support and workshops to maximize your income
- Occupational Health opportunities to increase your income
- Full network of specialists and affiliated healthcare services for the
- benefit of your patients
- Marketing support to build your practice
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- 65-75% of billings
- Earnings up to £200,000+
- 1 hr flight to New York
- Own consultation room
- Flexible working hours and days
- Work life balance
- Admin support
- Walk in practice model
- Monday to Friday
- Family doctors
- UK doctors there already
- Growth Available
What Happens Next?
- CFPC (Collage of Family Physicians Canada)
- CPSO (Collage of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario)
If you are interested in finding out more about a new GP Job in Canada and you have the necessary qualifications then please hit "Apply"
and a notification will be sent to our Specialist consultant.
Alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com
or telephone the office on (+44) 01423 813451 Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP Jobs overseas