Operations Manager opportunity in Corby with a fantastic primary care organisation, £50,000 FTE basic salary
As Operations Manager here you will be responsible for the overall delivery of service, quality, financial and other targets as determined by the Director of NHS Services and supported by an excellent management and clinical team.
This is a full-time role which will require you to have some primary care management experience and be able to work with a lot of autonomy day-to-day. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 40 hours a week required, over 4 or 5 days
- Modern purpose built practice, providing an excellent working environment
- Excellent managerial, clinical and admin support teams in place
- Opportunity to work with a great deal of autonomy day-to-day
- Great career development and progression opportunities
- Practice uses SystmOne
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £50,000 basic salary based on 40 hours a week
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 5 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays
What Happens Next?
- Primary care management experience is essential
- Operational management experience or equivalent is desirable
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP Jobs