Well-run teaching and GP training practice with a large team of GPs and a multi-disciplinary team. The practice is in the Bodmin area, a pleasant town in Cornwall. Bodmin has pretty cottages, an ancient church and is wrapped around the Beacon nature reserve and close to Bodmin Moor - with plenty of nearby opportunities for wild walks and mountain-biking.
The practice itself is well-led, stable, and has outstanding patient feedback from its Bodmin residents. The surgery is looking for either a Salaried GP or Partner GP. Joining on a Salaried basis with a long term view to Partnership is also welcomed.
Salary - £9,500 - £10,500 per session (experience dependent) + Indemnity paid + BMA model contract + 7 weeks leave + 1 week study leave (or £110K FTE Partner)
Location - Bodmin
The surgery -
- Teaching & GP Training Practice
- Highly-supportive environment
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Clinical support team of Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacist, ECP Paramedic, Minor Illness Nurse
- Administrative support team of highly-trained Read Coders reducing your admin by 2/3rds
- Purpose-built practice
- Superb team of permanent Salaried GPs and Partner GPs
- Excellent patient feedback
- Happy to support specialist interests
Your role -
- Salaried GP or Partner GP
- Circa 4 - 8 sessions per week
- Reduced visits (as carried out by Paramedic)
- Low admin workload
- Using Emis Web Clinical system
The benefits -
- Salaried GP £9,500 - £10,500 per session
- Partner GP - drawings above average
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!