Salaried GP Job- Near Bridgwater (£74,400 - £82,400 per annum - pro-rata).
This is a unique opportunity to join a close-knit training practice, in the role of Salaried GP. The surgery list has continued to slowly grow, so the Partnership are acting early in their recruitment, to be best equipped to meet the future demands of General Practice. You would be joining a large, stable team consisting of Partners, Salaried GPs, ANPs and Pharmacists. The set-up of the practice means admin, visits and workload will be minimised for GPs, allowing time for the pursuit of clinical specialisms, as well as the achievement of a good work/life balance. Location
Located in the Bridgwater area, in a beautiful semi-rural location, and within easy reach of the M5, Taunton, and South Bristol. Ample on-site parking is provided. Key Information
- Growing patient list with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including a Pharmacist and Nurses
- Offering 4-6 sessions. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of Partners and Salaried GPs
- Patient list of just over 9,000 patients
- High earning training practice
What Happens Next?
- £74,400 - £82,400 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- BMA model contract
- Support for development of special interests
- Option to work with Registrars and Medical Students
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease. Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs