We have an excellent opportunity for either newly qualified or experienced GPs to join a close-knit, high achieving and supportive team in the Cromer area of Norfolk.
With top end sessional rates available, as well as flexibility on the sessions and working times available, this is a not to be missed opportunity for the right GP seeking a move now or in the near future.
If you are looking for a salaried or salaried with a view to partnership role working for a progressive and supportive practice that puts patient care at the heart of its service delivery alongside supporting, encouraging and developing its' teams then this role is not to be missed!
The practice offers a reasonable workload, support to develop areas of specialist interest, engages with members across all of its multi-disciplinary team and is also open to offering future partnership opportunities to those interested in this.
With top end sessional rates available, flexibility of working days and the opportunity to both develop your own area of specialist interest, as well as get involved in supporting other members of the clinical team, this is the ideal role to both reward and develop the right individual. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 4-8 sessions per week (so will consider 2 GP's working as a job share or part-time)
- Established and reputable training practice
- Reasonable workload across telephone consults and limited face-to-face appointments
- Areas of specialist interest will be fully supported
- 13,000 patient list
- New building so working environment is modern and up-to-date and pharmacy on-site
- Excellent sessional rates and benefits available
- Use SystmOne
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Up to £110,000 per annum (FTE) and dependent on experience
- Ability to progress in the partnership
- Indemnity fees top-up paid
- 36 days annual leave (FTE) plus bank holidays
- 1 weeks CPD (FTE)
- NHS Pension
What Happens Next?
- Must have eligibility to work in the UK
- Full, valid GMC registration
- Registered on the NHS Performers List
- Applications welcomed from both newly qualified and experienced GP's
Please click the 'Apply'
button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT
send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs