About the Practice:
MCG Healthcare are supporting a forward thinking, well organised practice with a ‘good’ CQC rating which requires a salaried GP due to a recent retirement. The practice is set within a central location to Maidstone with ample parking and easy access to local shops.
The practice believes strongly in providing a healthy work-life balance and can offer flexibility with sessions.
They have a friendly and welcoming team comprising of 5 Partners, 4 Nursing team and 13 administrator and are supported by the South Maidstone PCN via Clinical Pharmacist, Social Prescriber, Child Care Navigator with more roles planned.
It is an excellent time to join the practice with exciting plans for building expansion.
- Salaried GP/ view to partnership]
- Up to 6 sessions available
- Own Patient list providing continuity of care
- EMIS Web practice having migrated in March 21
- They are able to offer flexible working hours to support work-life balance and would welcome hearing from GPs at any stage of their career.
• Up to £10,500 /session
• Full indemnity cover
• Full NHS Pension
• 6 weeks Holiday + Bank Holidays
• 1 week CPD
For more information and to apply please apply/get in touch and I will be delighted to help.
Piers Le-Grand - 0203 962 5642 - Piers@mcghealthcare.co.uk