A fantastic opportunity to work as a GP Partner, or a Salaried GP in a beautiful location. This practice is situated in the historic coastal town of Arbroath which is on the East coast mainline to London and has convenient links to the rest of Scotland. They are surrounded by spectacular scenery, countryside and villages in an area which produces an abundance of berries in the bright summer months. There are fabulous beaches and a marina nearby with sailing clubs, kayaking, paddle boarding and fishing along with hill walking in the glens and skiing, nearby. They have lots of historic buildings in the area including Arbroath Abbey where the Declaration of Independence was signed.
The team at the practice work very well together and retention is excellent. The practice boasts a diverse, multi-cultural partnership with partners hailing from the four corners of the world. Also, benefit from the support of a multi-disciplinary clinical support team including, ANP's, Practice nurses, Healthcare Care Assistants, and a phlebotomist.
- Partner drawings circa £127,000
- 100% Parity
- Circa £10,500 for a Salaried GP (negotiable)
- £7,000.00 'Golden Hello' offered
- Located in Angus with easy access to the A90 connecting to Aberdeen and Dundee
- Purpose build premises, quite modern with large bright consultations rooms
- Excellent team of GPs with a varied set of special interests and skills
- Vision and Docman
- 9000 patients
- 6GP Partners, 2ANP, 4PN, 2HCA
- In-house Minor Surgery, Coil/Implant fitting and Joint injection
- Undergraduate medical school teaching
- Specialist interests encouraged
- Direct access physiotherapy, In-house Mental Health and Wellbeing/Listening services, well established MDT meetings, Pharmacy support
- Relocation costs - may consider a contribution towards this
- GP Partner or Salaried GP
- Circa 7 Clinical Sessions (flexible)
- Low number of house visits.
- 15-minute appointments
- 12 patient contacts per session
- Partner drawings of circa £127,000
- Salaried GP circa £10,500 per session
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks annual leave + public holidays + study leave
- NHS Pension
- Partners will receive 100% parity from the start.
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence, and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!