A highly regarded, and incredibly forward-thinking Training and Teaching practice, combining the valued elements of a traditional family practice, with a progressive attitude. The team are superb; there is a diverse range of interests, skilled colleagues, and exceptional leadership at the helm. Development is actively encouraged, and you will be supported in the pursuit of specialist interests.
Benefit from an unusually reasonable workload of circa 17 patients per day, and a finish time between 4pm-5pm!Salary
- Circa £9,600 per session + 7 weeks' leave + BMA Model contract + Pension
- Commutable from Derby, Nottingham, Mansfield and Chesterfield
- Forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- GP Training and Teaching Practice
- Exceptional staff retention
- Support of a large, highly skilled, multi-disciplinary team
- Minimal home visits
- First-rate admin support; the GPs can comfortably fit admin into a normal day
- Working hard to make their GPs' lives as easy as possible
- Specialist interests welcomed and encouraged
- Well-connected colleagues, close links to CCG and local PCN
- Stunning purpose-built premises
- 4-8 sessions per week as a Salaried GP
- Clinical workload far below average - circa 17 contacts/day!
- Reasonable duty doctor workload
- Minimal home visits
- Lots of contact with colleagues
- Opportunity for flexible start times
- No extended hours
- BMA model contract
- Well remunerated position
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now
button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308
. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!