This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving and well-run Training and Research practice located in the Daventry area. The GP surgery has been highly praised by CQC, and has won countless awards over the years, making it one of the best practices in the county.
Location - Daventry area
Salary - £80,000 - £90,000
The benefits -
- Competitive salary
- Daily coffee break with the other clinicians
- Low consultation numbers
- Minimal home visiting
- Visionary, social and supportive team
- Secretaries and Clinical Pharmacist in place to reduce your admin
- Indemnity paid
- NHS pension
- Study leave
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- Flexible on the number of sessions
- Minimal home visits with the employment of a Paramedic
- Specialist interests heavily encouraged!
- To join a harmonious team who enjoys spending time with patients
The surgery -
- The practice train GPs, Nurses and Paramedics
- Research Practice
- Impressive modern premises and facilities
- Excellent GP team and support structure
- Consistently scores maximum QOF points
- Using SystmOne Clinical system
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!