An excellent opportunity has become available for a GP to join a long running and well regarded GP surgery near Pontypridd on a Salaried basis
The practice are in a phase of growth, expanding their clinical team, and this is an excellent stage to join them. The practice operate out of a modern purpose built health centre with ample parking provision. They have an excellent reputation in the local area and well educated patient base. They also employ a multi-disciplinary team including Nurse and Pharmacists, taking pressure off GPs, reducing admin and home visits.
Located just outside Pontypridd, easily commutable from Cardiff and Newport. Ample on-site parking is provided.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Stable patient list of just over 6,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including a Pharmacist and Nurses
- Offering 4-8 sessions. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of GPs
- Optional view to a lucrative Partnership available if desired
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £72,000 - £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- BMA model contract
- Support for development of special interests
- Optional view to Partnership available
What Happens Next?
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs