This is an excellent opportunity to join a large, successful training practice as a Salaried GP, with an optional view toward Partnership
The surgery has gone from strength to strength in recent years, cutting down GP workload via the recruitment of Paramedics, ANPs and Pharmacists, and therefore reducing admin and home visits to minimal levels. The team provide outstanding support for clinical interest development, as well an excellent work/life balance
Located in the centre of Bridport, within easy reach of Weymouth and Yeovil. Ample on-site parking is provided.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Stable patient list with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced nursing and Paramedic team
- Offering 4-8 sessions. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Optional view to Partnership available, if desired
- Patient list of just over 17,000 patients
- High earning training practice
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £80,000 - £88,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- BMA model contract
- Support for development of special interests
- View to a lucrative Partnership scheme available with no buy in required
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list. What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT
send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs