This is an excellent chance to join a highly regarded GP Worcester based surgery as a Salaried GP.
The practice has built an excellent reputation in the local area for top quality care and have been able to put together a manageable work plan for their GPs. You would be working with a large team of permanent GPs, nursing staff, and a pharmacist, meaning you will always have excellent support. They are a close-knit group, having regular coffee breaks during the week and investing in GP clinical interest development.
Located in Worcester, easily commutable from South Birmingham and just off the M5. Ample on-site parking is provided. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Growing patient list of just over 10,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Permanent GPs, as well as Nurses, and ANPs and a Pharmacist
- Offering 4- 8 sessions per week.
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- Low duty Doctor, minimal home visits, and no extended hours necessary
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £76,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical negligence policy costs by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests areas
What Happens Next?
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list
Please click the 'Apply'
button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT
send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease. Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs