This is a unique chance to work as a Salaried GP in Rugeley with a supportive, well regarded practice who are truly ahead of the curve in their attitude towards General Practice
You would enjoy a unparalleled level of support in pursuing specialist clinical interest areas, and could become involved in the training of GPs and Medical Students. The practice pride themselves on reducing GP stress and workload, meaning not only that you will enjoy a better life balance, but that you will also be able to play a key role in the strategy, success and development of the practice in years to come.
Conveniently located in the Rugeley area within commutable distance Cannock, Stafford, Lichfield, as well as North Birmingham. On-site parking providedKey Duties
Package and Benefits
- Varied patient list with a well-managed workload, and great support from a multi-disciplinary clinical team including ANPs and a clinical Pharmacist
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with flexibility on start/finish timings and working days.
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests, including teaching and training.
- List size of just over 20,000 patients
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £76,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- BMA model contract
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT
send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs