30-37.5 hrs per week, Advanced Nurse Practitioner Runcorn, Cheshire £40,000 -£50,000 fte
Please read on if you wish to work in in an excellent GP Partner led practice in Runcorn as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner. The practice has a very stable and highly functioning team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs, Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners all working to achieve excellent patient outcomes and supported with excellent internal processes and structure through their Practice Manager and administrative team.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 30-37.5 hrs per week
- Dealing with acute and unscheduled care
- Prescribing and advising on medication
- A mix of triage and face to face appointments
- 10 minute appointments
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Circa £40,000-£50,000 FTE
- NHS Pensions
What Happens Next?
- Full registration with the NMC and right to work in the UK
- Prescribing qualification
- Strong work experience within primary care
- Experience with autonomous consultations and 10 minute appointments
- MSc Advanced Practice
If you are interested in finding out more about this ANP Job then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs