A wonderful opportunity has arisen to join a Training practice with a fantastic reputation. Continually investing in additional resources to significantly save valuable GP time is how this practice operates. A practice that appreciates the importance of work life balance they work hard to ensure their GPs have flexibility and a workload that prevents 'burnout'. They employ a nursing team who are responsible for home visiting and when on duty it's just a half day as the on call Doctor.
There is brilliant support from a diverse clinical team many with specialisms along with access to secondary care housed within the practice. The team also includes specialist elderly care ACPs, and Pharmacy team that deal with all medication optimisation, management, and prescribing issues.
You will benefit from clinical led weekly meetings and an afternoon reserved for CPD every month plus paid CPD to be done in your own time!
Salary - circa £95,000 + PAID CPD, BMA model contract + Indemnity paid + NHS pension + 7 weeks annual leave
Location - Consett
- Supported by specialist Clinicians who are happy to discuss and contribute to clinical decisions and scenarios
- Modern purpose built, also housing secondary care services
- On site pharmacy team to support clinical team
- First Contact Physio service to further alleviate GP pressure
- Shared approach to duty day
- Up to 8 sessions per week
- The practice is committed to developing their team members
- No weekend or out of hours' work
- Newly Qualified GPs welcome
- BMA style contract
- Very competitive financial package circa £10,500 per session
- Paid CPD time
- Supportive of professional development
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' leave
- 1-week study leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!