This is a unique opportunity to work hand in hand with your colleagues in secondary care as part of a large NHS Trust. The practice has made excellent progress recently in implementing new systems and new working patterns as well as building a formidable MDT to support its GP team.
Workload is fair and reasonable and as part of the Trust, you will benefit from a wide array of career development opportunities including the opportunity to pursue special interests as well as hold a portfolio role.
Applications from newly qualified GPs are welcomed as are those requiring Tier 2 visa sponsorship.
I have also recorded a short video going into more detail. Take a look to find out more: https://producer.odro.co.uk/v/WZY47Bm1PU
Salary - £11,000 - £12,000 per session plus indemnity
Location - Swindon
The surgery -
- Working directly for a large NHS Trust
- Geared towards collaborative working
- Clinical support team of Advanced Clinical Practitioners, Nurse Manager and Specialist Nurses, Clinical Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians, Social Prescribers and First-contact Physio
- Administrative support team of highly-trained Scanners and Read Coders
- Working hand-in-hand with secondary and community care
- Superb IT structure and support - highly organised practice
- Heavily encourage specialist interests to provide variety
- Tier 2 visa sponsorship available
Your role -
- Minimum 4 sessions - full-time available
- 13 phone-calls, 3 face-to-face per session
- Minimal home-visiting
- Flexible start and finish times
- Opportunity to develop specialisms and take on extra responsibilities
- Using SystmOne Clinical system
The benefits -
- Up to £108,000 FTE
- Redefining General Practice by working alongside secondary care
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!