A high achieving practice in North London are seeking to hire a new Salaried GP to join a friendly and supportive team.
The role is at CQC rated Good practice with high QOF scores and they are seeking anywhere between 4 and 8 sessions a week, with flexibility on days as well as session start and finish times. There is a lot of support on offer for newly qualified GP's taking their first role as well as support for GP's wishing to develop or build on interest areas. There is a diverse and highly trained team of clinical support staff in place meaning the GP's are well supported and admin is well managed, the number of documents for the GP's per day is capped.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Seeking 4 to 8 sessions per week
- Flexible on working days and session times
- List size of circa 12,000
- Stable team of existing Partners and Salaried GP's
- Diverse clinical support staff including ANP's, Nurses, HCA's and
- Prescribing Pharmacists
- Highly trained and comprehensive clerical support team
- Support to develop interest areas
- Supportive environment for newly qualified GP's
- Circa 15 calls per session plus slots for F2F
- Low home visits
- Currently in the process of becoming a training practice
- EMIS Web
- CQC Rated Good across all areas
- Near perfect QOF score
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £10,000 per session per annum
- Indemnity costs covered by government clinical negligence scheme
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list Can consider newly qualified GP'sWhat Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs