An opportunity has arisen to work as a Salaried GP in a bright a modern training practice in East Runcorn. With 6 Partners and 4 Salaried GPs you'll be surrounded by a strong GP team. You can also benefit from the support of their exemplary multi-disciplinary clinical support team including 3 ANPs, 1 of which specialise in the care of the over 75s, a Mental Health Practitioner, Diabetes specialists, practice nurses, HCA's and clinical pharmacists. A BMA Model contract is offered with this position.
- £85,500 - £90,000 negotiable depending on experience
- BMA model contract
- Modern purpose-built premises
- Your own spacious consulting room
- Highly efficient and paper-light
- CQC Good
- Highly skilled admin team; trained care navigators
- 6 - 8 sessions
- Low home visit ratio: 0 - 1 a day
- Very effective triage system; designed to reduce GP workload
- Lots of contact with your colleagues - 12:30 Daily coffee catch up
- Newly qualified GPs Welcome
- Excellent financial package
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks A/L
- 1 week study leave
- BMA model contract
- Superb working environment
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note,vany contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!