This is a great opportunity to work for one of the most well-regarded practices in the area. The surgery is forward-thinking and clinically (very) well-staffed. The team make the effort to meet on a daily basis; meaning that everyone is on the same page with regards to work-flow and there is a good exchange of information. This has resulted in a cohesive and highly supportive environment, where people enjoy coming to work. The practice is involved with the Training of registrars, and the Teaching of medical students and nurses.
- £9,000 - £11,000 per session (depending on experience)
- High-earning partnership
- Payment of indemnity fees
- BMA model contract
- North-West Shropshire
- Commutable from Shrewsbury and Wrexham
- Parking on-site
- High-earning GP Practice
- Training for Medical Students and Nurses
- A balanced, harmonious team
- Mixed patient demographic
- Pharmacist and ANP support; significantly reducing your workload
- The practice also employs counsellors and mental health specialists
- Daily team meetings; harmonious, egalitarian environment
- High QOF achieving
- 6-8 session GPs considered.
- Well-vetted appointments; realistic numbers too - circa 14 contacts per session
- Low number of home visits
- No on-call duties - covered by the Partners
- Special Interests supported and developed
- Daily meetings and regular educational meetings
- Newly Qualified GP considered
- Excellent financial package
- High-earning GP Practice
- NHS pension
- 7 weeks' annual leave + bank holidays
- Development opportunities
- Career progression
- Superb working environment
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!