A career defining opportunity to join a rapidly growing practice where innovation is the normal way of operating. Working alongside an exceptional Clinical and Partner team who are leaders in their PCN, CCG, and with NHSE. Now is an exciting time to join this Practice as you will be involved in shaping its future and be in a key position to become a future Partner.
Salary - circa £90,000 + BMA contract + Indemnity paid + NHS pension + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Richmond area
- Generously staffed with clinicians and admin and Care Navigation team members
- Robust systems in place to ensure the GPs time is protected and they only see the most pressing cases
- Services and ways of working are led and designed by the GPs with a history of innovative service development
- Excellent MDT
- Daily shared sociable breaks
- Salaried GP
- 4 - 8 sessions available
- Manageable workload
- Develop areas of interest and to progress to GP with Specialist Interest
- Opportunity to lead in the PCN and represent the practice at the CCG, LMC and GP Federation, if desired
- Join a supportive and inclusive team
- £10,000 per session
- Paid CPD session (pro rata)
- Excellent financial package up to £90,000 per annum FTE
- NHS pension
- Indemnity paid
- Payment of professional fees including BMA & GMC
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave + bank holidays + 2 NHS bank holidays
- Career progression based on your areas of expertise and interest
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!