We are recruiting a salaried GP for an extremely innovative well-regarded Training Practice, part of a group of surgeries who believe in offering lots of work life balance options.
You will benefit from working in an environment with outstanding governance and support. Become a GP Trainer, develop your special interests or pursue a portfolio career.
Salary - circa £96,000 - £110,000 + Paid CPD session, BMA contract + Indemnity paid + NHS pension + 7 weeks annual leave
Location - Hull
- Exceptionally strong and diverse clinical and managerial team
- Diverse range of services provided with very close links to secondary services
- Strong QOF performance
- Centralised administration team
- Opportunities for mentorship and to develop GPwSI status
- Pursue a portfolio career
- Salaried GP
- 4-8 Sessions available
- Well structured, well-vetted consultations to make appointments efficient
- Reasonable patient numbers
- Career progression
- Excellent sessional rate £10,666 - £12,222 per session
- Paid CPD session
- NHS pension
- Indemnity paid
- BMA model contract
- 6 Weeks annual leave + 1 weeks study leave
- Supportive of Tier 2 Visa
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!