Rare opportunity to join a progressive small-medium sized surgery in the Stevenage are as a salaried GP or Partner. Any incoming GP would be joining a stable team of young enthusiastic GP partners and salaried GPs and a practice who prioritise manageable workloads and safe practices. The surgery is GP training and offers excellent working culture, regular meetings, and an open-door policy.
Location - Stevenage
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- Engage as part of a stable team
- 6-8 Sessions
- Streamlined administration
- Manageable and dynamic workload, among the best in the locality
The benefits -
- £10,000 - £10,500 per session
- High earning partnership opportunity
- Purpose built practice
- Excellent commuting links
- Protected workloads and hugely supportive partners
- Well established team with great retention
The surgery -
- Based in purpose-built surgery
- GP Training
- Outstanding team and support structure
- Highly skilled nursing team
- Large administration team
- Pleasant patient group
- Heavily involved in the CCG and PCN
- Frequently trailblazers in the area
- High QOF achieving
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!