Work with the Practice Development Manager/Practice Manager and Nursing Leads supported by the Professional Clinical Development Lead GP for 2c Practices. As part of the core leadership group, you will work with the rest of the practice team to develop a practice development plan which reflects the needs of the practice population and promotes the practice as an exemplar with reference to the GMS contract Scotland 2018.
This practice is passionate about supporting a healthy work life balance and is open to flexible working arrangements within this role. Although each post is ideally full time (40 hours a week usually 8 sessions) they would consider applicants looking for 6-8 sessions a week.
Developing and nurturing their GP workforce is a priority for this practice, and this post offers 33 days annual leave, 8 public holidays and weekly protected time for personal study and development. They are also supporters of the Career Start Programme for Newly Qualified GPs!
- Salaried GP - £11,445.50 per session
- Lead GP - £12,763.88 per session
- £8,000.00 relocation allowance available
- £5,000.00 Incentive payment
- South East Angus circa 40 minutes north of Dundee
- Old purpose-built premises which are currently undergoing a huge renovation project
- Highly efficient and paper-light (80% of admin filtered out)
- Highly skilled admin team; trained care navigators
- Very supportive and friendly team including ANPs and practice nurses
- Up to 8 sessions per week, and PT considered
- You will receive your own, spacious consultation room
- Very reasonable patient numbers; circa 13 patient contacts per session
- Low home visit ratio and no duty doctor day!
- Very effective triage system; designed to reduce GP workload
- Regular meetings; lots of contact with your colleagues
- Newly Qualified GP welcome
- Excellent financial package
- Relocation allowance and Incentive payment
- Crown indemnity paid
- NHS pension
- 33 days' holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Superb working environment
- Newly Qualified GP welcome
- Supports Career Start Programme
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!