The Salaried GP with post CCT Fellow role will be a portfolio post with core GP sessions, inclusion health GP sessions based in the Practice and remotely. Remote sessions may include street health via their health bus delivered in conjunction with St John's Ambulance, visiting sessions to intermediate care settings for people experiencing homelessness and in-reach ward rounds at Salford Royal Hospital.
The post will allow development through experience and mentorship in providing effective primary care to vulnerable groups in our society. The Inclusion Health model in primary care remains under development and the fellow will take an active role with the rest of the team in progressing this further. There will be ample opportunity for quality improvement projects and education and study around health inequality with potential support from local academic institutions to support analysis of the impact of this type of primary care.
- £76,000 - £80,000 based on 37.5 hrs + MDU
- BMA style contract
- Superb, modern GP premises
- First rate clinical support including ANPs and Pharmacists
- Highly efficient, organised admin infrastructure
- Innovative; piloting a number of new schemes
- Collaborative working with a host of third sector organisations
- Therapeutic activities arranged for patients via an involved PPG
- Up to 37.5 hours
- Huge amounts of flexibility
- The chance to build a portfolio GP career; pursuing other medical, training or alternative interests
- Workflow based on staff consultation model
- Teaching and training opportunities
- Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- Funding for further studies
- 6 weeks' holiday
- Internal appraisals to work-out desired career paths
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence, and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!