Forward-thinking training practice in Eastbourne seeking to recruit a new GP. The practice continues to expand and offer more services with additional revenue streams and is looking to grow its clinical team.
Salary - £10,000 - £10,500 per session + indemnity cover + 6 weeks' annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Eastbourne
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice
- Forward-thinking in approach
- Additional revenue streams
- Lots of enhanced services not offered by other practices
- Heavily involved in South Downs Health Federation
- Purpose-built practice
- Excellent supportive team
- Well-staffed clinically with permanent GPs
- Practice Pharmacist
- Well-led innovative practice
- Excellent patient feedback, well above national average
- Happy to support specialist interests
Your role -
- 6 - 8 sessions
- Reasonable workload!
- Looking for a team player
The benefits -
- Working for a very supportive practice with a good team spirit
- Salaried GP circa £10,000 - £10,500 per session
- Indemnity paid by practice
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!