Locum General Practitioner (GP) - Telehealth
Teladoc Health is the world’s leading virtual care provider, delivering care to over 20 million members across 125 countries.
We are looking to recruit GMC-registered GPs to support our rapidly expanding patient population. Successful candidates would join a team of existing experienced GPs and medical management team along with nutritionists and psychologists providing a holistic care for our patient group. Our services are commissioned through Private Medical Insurers and constitute private care with no extra costs to patients.
Why work with us?
- Join the world’s largest Telehealth company in its new UK branch with significant opportunities for professional growth and taking part in new projects.
- Flexible, remote working pattern with no need to spend time or money on travel.
- Choose the shifts patterns you like 24/7.
- Competitive pay.
- Full indemnity cover.
- Specialised comprehensive training on remote consultation and our services.
- Experienced support from a team of Clinical Leads, Clinical Director and Medical Director.
- Evidence-based clinical approach always putting patient safety first.
- Purpose-built UK consulting platform.
- Working as part of a holistic team of different specialities.
The Ideal Candidate
- Required: Fully qualified GMC-registered GP, present on the Performers List England and Wales, with ongoing NHS annual appraisal.
- Required: Able to offer a minimum of two shifts per week on the platform (candidates with more availability will be prioritised) (session length is between 4-5 hours)
- Previous remote consulting experience is preferable, particularly with the use of Salesforce.
- Committed to providing high quality care with sound and safe clinical judgement.
- Passionate, empathetic and caring towards patients.
Candidates will be interviewed in order of application. To apply please forward a copy of your CV with a short covering letter, also answering the following 5 questions in the next step:
- Are you a tax resident in the UK?
- Are you on the English Performers List?
- Are you on the GMC register?
- Do you have previous video consultation experience?
- Do you have over 2 years’ experience post CCT?