An excellent opportunity for a Salaried GP has just become available with a high-quality GP surgery in the Smethwick area.
The practice has a long reputation for clinical excellence, and you would join an experienced team of GPs, Nurses and Pharmacists. The practice holds regular meetings each week to share best practice, and pride themselves on having a friendly and efficient working environment.
Located in the Smethwick area, with ample on-site parking provided. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Managed patient list with a low number of consults and home visits, and great support from a team of GPs and ANPs
- Offering 4-8 sessions.
- List size of just under 9000 patients
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £76,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- BMA model contract
What Happens Next?
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list
Please click the 'Apply'
button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT
send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs