Please read on to discover more about an opportunity to join a long established practice in Reading as a Salaried GP with an optional clear view to Partnership.
The role is at a well organised and high achieving practice offering a well managed workload and supportive environment. There is support on offer to develop interest areas. The practice has a close knit and friendly team in place resulting in a pleasant working environment. There is flexible session start and finish times to encourage a health work life balanceKey Duties
Package and Benefits
- Seeking a Salaried GP
- Option to progress quickly to a Partnership position
- 4 to 8 sessions available
- Flexible working days and sessions
- Flexible session start and finish times
- GMS contract
- Emis Web
- Clinical support staff including Practice Nurses, HCA's, Prescribing nurses
- Strong management and admin support teams
- Patient list size of circa 5,000
- Circa 16 consultations per session
- Low home visits
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Up to £10,500 per session per annum
- Indemnity costs covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Contract in line with the BMA model contract
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers listWhat Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs