An exciting development within this Hounslow based surgery, who are seeking a Physician Associate.
An exciting opportunity has opened for a Physician Associate in Hounslow. The surgery is developing their clinical team, specifically to take on a PA to support the GP team. The team operates from one site, serving approximately 10,000 patients.
The practice is rated as Good in its CQC and prides itself on its supportive environment, as the Partners and management team are happy to develop you clinically in future. There is a skilled multidisciplinary team to work alongside, and consultations are primarily on a triage/telephone basis.
The successful Physician Associate will demonstrate clinical decision making, assessment and diagnostic skills and ensure the delivery of safe care. The site is easily reached on public transport. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Working collaboratively with the GP team
- Provide advice and guidance to patients
- Responding to acute on the day presentations, and longer term follow ups
- Administrative duties
- Contribute to the success of the practice
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- 40 hours full time post
- £39,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
- Good CQC and successful practice
- NHS Pension
- 5 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays
- Development opportunities in future
What Happens Next?
- Qualified Physician Associate with PAMVR status
- First degree 2:2 or above, and PG Dip in PA studies
- 1 year of primary care experience
Please click the 'Apply'
button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT
send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP Jobs