You will be joining a genuinely forward-thinking Practice which has made a number of influential changes in recent years. With a Partnership made up of numerous different clinicians rather than just GPs, the practice values the voices of all their staff and this has led to a harmonious, tight-knit team.
Working out of modern, purpose-built premises, you will be supported by a phenomenal multi-disciplinary support team consisting of ANPs, Pharmacist, Physio and Mental Health Nurse. Triage is also led by the ANPs meaning there is no requirement for a Duty Doctor, with all GPs doing a number of same-day appointments as part of their routine clinics.
With a home-visiting service and a mainly working age population, there are also no home visits required from the GPs.
Salary – £10,000 – £10500 per session + indemnity + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location – Salisbury
The surgery –
- Modern, purpose-built premises
- Diverse, passionate Partnership
- Fantastic team mentality, support each other as much as possible
- Practice meeting every day
- Special interests promoted with training provided
- Amazing admin team, very paper light as a result
- Have been brilliantly led by renowned management team
Your role –
- 4-9 sessions
- No home visits
- No Duty Doctor
- Daily whole-team clinical meeting at 1.30pm
- Typical session pattern:
- AM – 9 x 20-minute F2F (routine or same-day), 2 x 10-minute phone calls (same day)
- PM – 2 x 20-minute F2F (routine or same-day), then 10 minute phone calls and 5 minute GP book only follow-ups
The benefits –
- £10,000 - £10,500 per session for Salaried
- Long term view to Partnership available
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you’ll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery’s behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!