A highly regarded, and incredibly forward-thinking Training and Teaching practice based near Welshpool on the English Border. The practice have actively kept workload at a very manageable level, meaning their GPs only see 21-22 patient contacts per day. There is an extensive multi-disciplinary team within the practice too, comprising of ANPs, PNs and a Pharmacist too. Due to these factors, and many more, most of their GPs are incredibly well-tenured and have been with the Practice for over 10 years.
The Practice are first and foremost looking for an excellent GP, who fits in with their team on a personality level. Ideally, they'd like to welcome someone into their lucrative Partnership. With this, and with a new build practice on the horizon, this is an incredibly exciting time to join the team.
- £9,000 - £10,000 per session, or up to £140k as a full-time Partner + 7 weeks' leave + BMA Model contract + Pension
- Forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- GP Training and Teaching Practice
- Exceptional staff retention
- Support of a large, highly skilled, multi-disciplinary team
- Minimal home visits
- First-rate admin support; the GPs can comfortably fit admin into a normal day, and are generally finished by 5.30/6pm
- Working hard to make their GPs' lives as easy as possible
- Specialist interests welcomed and encouraged
- Well-connected colleagues, close links to CCG and local PCN
- New build premises in the works
- 4-8 sessions per week, either as a Salaried or Partner GP
- 12/13 patient contacts in the morning, and only 9 patient contacts in the afternoon!
- Minimal home visits
- Lots of contact with colleagues, including a mid-clinic morning coffee
- Opportunity for flexible start times
- No extended hours
- BMA model contract
- Well remunerated position
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!