Friendly and supportive GP Training practice offering progressive general practice. The Practice are seeking a fixed-term Salaried GP (with the potential for a permanent role afterwards) to help cover a maternity leave gap. Say goodbye to being on call from 8am - 6.30pm, everyone takes their fair share of same day appointments meaning duty doctor is a pleasant experience! Dynamic team of Partners that have made a conscious effort to ensure workload is reasonable despite current circumstances, resulting in only 29 patients contacts per day.
Benefit from hardly any visits, working alongside a diverse team (including 3 different professions of Partner) and excellent travel links to Bristol and Cardiff too.
Salary - Circa £9,500 per session + Indemnity insurance paid + NHS Pension + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave.
Location - Chepstow
The surgery -
- Purpose-built premises
- Partner-led with diverse interests
- Mixed patient demographic
- GP Training practice with multiple Trainers and Registrars
- Excellent travel links
- Colleagues very involved locally with PCN and CCG
Your role -
- Fixed-Term role, up to 12 months with potential for permanent role afterwards
- Patient contacts way below current national average, only 29 per day
- Minimal administration thanks to Clinical Pharmacists and efficient admin team
- Typically finished before 6pm!
- To be a caring GP and enjoy working as part of a multi-skilled team
- Very few home visits on average, thanks to multiple registrars
The benefits -
- Fixed-Term Salaried GP - £9,250 - £9,750 per session
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!