6 sessions Salaried GP with a view to Partnership, Yeadon, north Leeds £54,000-£60,000 per session, per annum, traditional family practice
Please read on if you wish to work in a surgery in Yeadon that is long-established, very successful, has excellent patient continuity and offering a GP Partnership with the practice within 12 months.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 6 sessions a week available
- Av. 15 patient contacts per session
- Very engaging and appreciative patient population
- Practice offering excellent patient continuity, grounded in traditional family medicine
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Modern surgery with excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- SystmOne practice software
- Very stable, friendly and cohesive team
Clear support to develop new or continue existing interest clinic
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £54,000 - £60,000 for the Salaried GP role, GP Partnership drawings to be disclosed at meeting
- Indemnity cover
- View to Partnership
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs