Experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioner, 20-37.5 hrs, Ashton Under Lyne, £47,000 - £63,000 FTE
The practice are now seeking an ANP to join the team, and assist with their growing services. Located in Ashton under Lyne, you will be joining a well-staffed GP practice with a strong team and a well-organised structure.
This is a training practice and professional development areas could be supported here in future. The main duties of the role will cover unscheduled and acute care, and prescribing for these accordingly. You will be working autonomously on occasion and therefore must be comfortable with autonomous consultations in a primary care setting. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Dealing with acute and unscheduled care
- Prescribing and advising on medication
- A mix of triage and face to face appointments
- 10 minute appointments
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- The practice are offering an excellent package in return for your experience and commitment:
- Up to £47,000-£63,000 FTE (depending on experience)
- 20-37.5 hours
- 6 weeks + bank holidays
- NHS Pension
- Supportive training practice
What Happens Next?
- Full registration with the NMC and right to work in the UK
- Prescribing qualification
- Strong work experience within primary care
- Experience with autonomous consultations and 10 minute appointments
- MSc Advanced Practice
If you are interested in finding out more about this ANP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more ANP Jobs