This is an excellent opportunity for a GP of any experience to join a well-respected and high achieving practice
The role is at a training practice so there would be opportunities to get involved in teaching and training. There is also the chance to develop interest areas. The surgery already hosts various specialist clinics such as minor surgery, contraceptive services, cryotherapy and joint injections. There is a well managed work load on offer and the GP's are well supported by a strong clinical and clerical support team. In the latest QOF scores the surgery scored a nearly perfect score and CQC rated them Good across all areas.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Purpose built NHS facility
- On site Parking
- Practice population circa 12,000
- Friendly and supportive practice environment with support on offer for newly qualified GP's
- Highly skilled clinical support team
- Excellent clerical support team
- Work load of average 15 consultations per session, plus slots for f2f
- Flexible session start and finish times
- 2 a week visits on average
- Optional 1 in 7 Saturday shift (paid as an additional session)
- Practice uses Emis Web
- GMS Contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Up to £10,000 per session per annum depending on skill set and experience
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- Contract in line with the BMA model contract
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs