An ever-popular opportunity to join an ever-popular practice in an affluent part of Bournemouth.
This well-known Training Practice is stable, well-thought of and well-Doctored for a practice of their size.
Workload is fair and reasonable with GPs either list-holding with pre-booked sessions only or same-day focused without a named patient list, purely seeing urgent cases and overseen by a Duty list-holding GP.
Ever the forward-thinking practice, a view to Partnership is offered for those wishing to work towards being a full-equity Partner.
To find out more, use the following link to watch a short video going into more detail -
Salary - £9,700-£10,000 per session plus indemnity
Location - Bournemouth
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice with two Trainers
- Pleasant population in desirable setting
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Action Team intercepting documents and actioning tasks and referrals
- Meds team handling the medication and prescription workload
- Happy, stable team of Doctors
- Coffee break every morning
- SystmOne practice
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4 or more sessions - full-time available
- Fair workload - 15 patients per session
- Fortnightly Duty, not every week
- Minimal home visits
- List-holding or purely same day role - your choice
- Specialisms encouraged with support given
The benefits -
- Up to £90,000 FTE
- View to high-earning Partnership available
- Contract in line with BMA
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!