We are offering a fantastic an opportunity for a one or two GPs to join an innovative, well-organised and friendly practice based in Reddish, Stockport.
We are a high achieving GMS Practice with six partners and three salaried GPs.
Reddish is predominantly a working-class suburb of Stockport. Our Practice boundary extends into Gorton (Manchester), to the north and Denton (Tameside) to the west. Our list size is approximately 9300, with a broad demographic mix.
- Build your own rota – part-time or full-time available
- One week study leave
- 7 weeks’ annual leave for GP Partner, 6 weeks’ annual leave for Salaried GP position
- NHS Pension
- GP can work from home for some sessions
- Basic clinic setup with flexible start and finish times
- Well-run & established team
- Training Practice with an F2 on site
- GP owned purpose built premises and pharmacy
Breakdown of the Practice:
- Firmly established team with extensive AHP support, stable team of salaried/partner level clinicians
- Strong clinical support team onsite including a Practice Pharmacist, Physiotherapist, Well-being Navigator, three Practice Nurses, Assistant Practitioner, Trainee Nurse Associate, a Health Care Assistant, Trainee Health Care Assistant and a Medical Assistant.
- Strong team ethos in a friendly supportive working environment
- Practice Manager on site five days/week
- CQC Good
- Part of an innovative Primary Care Network
- 15 appointments per clinic
- Share of home visits
- Set on-call session(s)
Please forward your C.V to Amy Waters – email@example.com