A well-regarded practice; combining the valued elements of a traditional family practice, with a progressive attitude; meaning exciting opportunities for the future and long-term stability. The team are absolutely superb, comprising of a Senior Partner, a new Partner, and some temporary long-term GPs too. The practice is very organised, so workflow is efficient and patient numbers are very realistic, expect circa 30 patient contacts per day (plus extras).
- Circa £9,000 - £10,000 per session, or Partnership drawings + Indemnity + NHS Pension + BMA contract
- Tonypandy area
- Commutable from Cardiff, Bridgend, and Merthyr Tydfil
- Based in purpose-built premises
- Well respected Practice locally
- A great team of well tenured staff
- First-rate admin support; they take a lot of responsibility on, allowing GPs to concentrate on their clinical duties
- Outstanding staff retention
- Great commuter links
- Ideally 6 - 8 sessions per week, open to less
- Only 18+12 patient contacts per day (+ f2f)
- Very low visiting, only 1 per week on average!
- Heavily reduced admin, circa 20 letters per day
- Newly Qualified GPs considered
- BMA model contract
- Circa £9,000 - £10,000 per session, or Partnership drawings
- Support for professional development
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' leave
- Study leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!