An outstanding opportunity to join one of the most visionary practices in area, who are setting the pace in addressing the challenges facing primary care. The practice itself offers a well-managed workload, BMA recommended sessions, and up to £10,500 per session.
Innovation is at the heart of what this practice does, and there is even an in-house psychiatrist available to ensure healthy mental health and wellbeing. There is also the opportunity to train your minor surgery/joint injections skills in-house, as well as becoming a Clinical Supervisor.
Salary - £80,000 - £94,500 + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave + Contract based on BMA model
Location - Leicester (East)
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- Between 4-9 sessions per week available
- Up to £10,500 per session
- Career progression to Lead GP available
- Minimal home visits moving forwards thanks to ECP and PA support
- Sessions based on BMA recommended lengths
- Low amounts of administration thanks to Clinical Pharmacists and well-trained colleagues
- Be involved with GP registrars and medical students
The surgery -
- Modern purpose-built premises
- Training Practice
- Experienced and diverse allied healthcare team, including Clinical Pharmacist and Nurse Practitioner
- Fantastic support in place both clinically and administratively
- SystmOne clinical system
The benefits -
- Competitive remuneration
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
- Tier 2 Sponsorship considered
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!