We are looking for a salaried GP to join our friendly, forward-thinking, well established practice, The Churchill Medical Centre, in Kingston for 6-8 sessions per week.
Our Churchill practice cares for over 19,000 patients over three sites across Kingston, Surbiton and Ham. We aim to provide high quality healthcare to all of our patients through our large team of GPs, nurses, HCAs, physiotherapist, pharmacists, mental health worker and social prescriber.
All our GPs benefit from:
- Prescribing clerks to manage daily prescription queries
- Full secretarial support to manage all e-referral and referral administration
- Administrative support in completion of insurance reports
- Strong links with our community teams, including regular MDT meetings
- An in house clinical team and CCG prescribing team support
- 30 days annual leave and 1 week’s study leave (pro rata), including a guaranteed 2 weeks annual leave over the summer and a school holiday rota
- BMA contract and access to the NHS pension scheme
- A competitive salary which is reviewed annually, and the option of time off in lieu or payment for weekend extended hours
Our clinical team work on a range of projects, from re-design of in house systems to the development of new services for our patients. We have a long standing commitment to offering all staff the opportunity to develop special interests, both through an in-house CPD programme and through outside training opportunities. We are a member of CCOB PCN and work closely with our colleagues in other practices to run joint services, most recently the COVID vaccination service.
The practice encourages all members of staff to have a healthy work life balance and encourages an open door, friendly and supportive environment for all to work in. We have a flexible approach to timing of sessions to allow where possible for individual circumstances.
For an informal chat, cup of coffee or simply to look around and find out more please contact Ellie Roberts, Practice Manager, email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer.