Salaried GP, Stevenage, 6-8 sessions, - Up to £10,000 per session subject to experience
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, highly motivated Salaried GP to join our friendly and supportive team.
We are a large forward-thinking practice with a Large Patient list size, based in an excellent, modern purpose-built premises, close to Stevenage in North Hertfordshire being a 2 site semi-rural practice close to Cambridge and Hertford making it a well sought after practice that GPs love to work at. Due to a growing list, we are now looking to recruit a new Salaried GP and this allows us to be flexible in terms of session numbers and days of working.
The practice promotes a culture that values team members’ wellbeing and actively seek to support work life balance in these challenging but exciting times for general practice.
There is a well-managed work load on offer and the GP's are well supported by a strong clinical and clerical support team.
- £9,000-£10,000 Per Session subject to experience
- 6-8 Sessions available
- Opportunity to work extended hours at enhanced rates
- Well established practice providing a high Standard of Primary Care
- NHS Pension Scheme up 14% paid + Generous Holiday entitlement (up to 30days a year)
Breakdown of practice:
- Large Patient List Size
- Several partners
- Over 5 Salaried GP’s
- Strong Nursing support in place ANP’s/HCA’S/PN’s
- Consistently rated ‘GOOD’ by CQC
Typical set up of the GP’s day:
- GP Training Practice
- Clinical System – EMIS Web
- GMS Contract
- Time allocated for admin throughout the day
- Shared on call rota – Expected to do 1 day a week
Are you a Salaried GP who wants to make a real difference? Then apply by uploading your CV through this site or send a copy of your CV to Nafiza firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please call 0203 006 5867 & speak to Nafiza directly – he will be happy to assist in answering your queries and calculating your commute!
We look forward to hearing from you.