SALARIED GP – Margate - up to £11,000 PER SESSION!
We are pleased to announce this fantastic salaried opportunity for GP’s either newly qualified or experienced to join a dynamic and family-friendly practice near the Margate area!
We are offering an excellent rate of pay of up to £11,000 per session for the successful candidate, including all benefits such as paid indemnity, 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave, opportunities to develop a portfolio career and work within a highly supportive and forward-thinking practice with 11,500 patients and mixed team of young and experienced GP’s with the support of excellent nursing team.
If you are seeking a new high paying opportunity, one that can offer you high levels of clinical support to help achieve your career aspirations this might be the role for you!
MedMatch Medical are the UK’s leading specialists in long-term, sustainable medical recruitment. Our mission is to play a hands-on and proactive role in the improvement of our Nation’s healthcare system: a genuine and lasting improvement that will see our clients and candidates achieve the best possible respective outcomes.
We are currently working with a range of practices and surgeries nationwide seeking Salaried GP’s which can offer bespoke and tailored packages depending on what you’re looking for!
- Up to £11,000 per session(depending on experience and performance at interview)
- Full indemnity included
- 4 - 8 sessions per week available
- NHS pension contribution
- Committed to providing an open, friendly and supportive working environment
- Additional career development opportunities available including Clinical Lead Director role, Portfolio GP career & GP Trainer
- Overall ‘Good’ CQC on all domains
- High QOF achievement
- Weekly clinical meetings and regular consultant led in-house GP education
- EMIS web
- Training practice
- Can offer a triage model allowing you to have an autonomous workload where you get to decide which patients you see F2F or who needs onward referral
- Fantastic admin and reception team in place focused on reducing GP workload
- Highly trained nursing team compromising of ANPs, HCAs, social prescribers, clinical pharmacists on site and paramedics to cover majority home visits
- Paid indemnity included
- 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
You must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list.
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. Your application will be sent over to the team and the consultant working in that area will contact you to discuss the specific vacancy.
Should you be considering Salaried GP or Partnership roles in other areas, we work Nationwide with various opportunities you will not find anywhere online, please call Yasmin on 0203 892 2787 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details!