We are pleased to announce this fantastic salaried opportunity for either newly qualified or experienced GP’s to join a modern practice in the Braintree, Essex area!
Should you be interested in considering a new dynamic role in General Practice, whether that’s on a part-time or full-time basis, we are working with several practices that offer high clinical support levels to help achieve your career ambitions! Whether that be partnership opportunities, becoming a GP trainer, Clinical Lead or specialising in specific clinical areas of interests such as Dermatology, Women’s Health, Diabetes, MSK, Minor Surgery + Joint Injections etc.
- Up to £11,000 per session, depending on experience/performance at interview
- Full indemnity included
- Strong team ethos
- Opportunities to become a clinical lead GP
- Paper-light practice
- Special interests supported and encouraged by the practice
- Weekly clinical meetings
- Paid indemnity included
- Excellent, supportive, experienced and friendly practice team
- Highly trained nursing team in place
- Fully supporting admin and reception team
- GP trainer options available
- Focused on reduction of GP’s workload
- Excellent QOF achievement, CQC rating ‘Good’ on all domains
- 4 - 8 sessions per week available, flexible on days
- NHS pension contribution
- 6 weeks annual leave + 1-week study leave
You must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on the NHS performers list.
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. Your application will be sent over to the team and the consultant working in that area will contact you to discuss the specific vacancy.
If you wish to contact us about the above opportunities any other suitable roles call today on 0203 892 2787 or email email@example.com
We have many more opportunities not advertised elsewhere, call today to find out about vacancies near you.