This is an opportunity to work for an extremely flexible employer - with an option to sometimes work from home as the practice offers genuine flexibility. The role is suitable for either an experienced GP or a recently-qualified GP, and the practice is also able to support a Tier 2 visa.
Salary - £9,500 - £10,500 per session per annuum + indemnity cover + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave + NHS pension
Location - Bridlington, East Yorkshire Coast
The surgery -
- Excellent well-regarded set-up
- Exceptionally strong and diverse clinical and managerial team
- Diverse range of services provided with very close links to pseudandry services
- Strong QOF performance
- Centralised administration team
- Opportunities for mentorship and to develop GPwSI status and gain and be funded study many qualifications
- Copious practice social activities
- Potential progression to Clinical Leadership posts, working closely with secondary care and GPwSI development and mentorship
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- Part-time and full-time posts considered - including peripatetic posts, work from home & flexible working post
- Well structured, well-vetted consultations to make appointments efficient
- Reasonable patient numbers
- Career progression
The benefits -
- £9,500 - £10,500 per session
- Indemnity covered
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- BMA model contract
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!